søndag den 4. november 2012

A change of mind


So... regarding my plans I wrote about in my last post.... forget 'em!

It's like whenever I make my plans official, I grow tired of them and change my mind.

 I'm still gonna cosplay those characters some day but now I've got a whoooole new list!

Brace yourself:

Who?
Astrid Hofferson
With?
With my dear Yugi as Hiccup
When?

Whenever I pull myself together and learn how to knit!
Why?
She a viking that has skulls and spikes all over!
I also like the challenges this costume has to offer such as the boots and the top, with in my eyes, only can me knitted. So these days, I'm learning how to knit.
I also get to carry an axe.







Who?
Abba

With?
No one! But I really want a Justforkicks! ;____;
When?

I really want to finish it while there's still a chance of snow. So as soon as possible!

Why?
Have you guessed it? I have a thing for viking chicks!
But with Abba it's something else. She's a red head with space between her front teeth. Just like me! I'm sure I could pull her off just perfect!
The costume is pretty simple, but I want it to be as authentic as possible so I need to get some suede and some wool. Pricey stuff!
And I like the cape. Mmmh. Capes.





Who?
Taokaka from Blazblue.

With?
Mona as my Boobie La -I mean Litchi! Ever since we saw those characters, we knew we had to do it. The time has come! D:
When?
J-popcon 2013
Why?
Tao is Tao!
For a long time, I've wanted to do something obscure and weird. Taos design has both of it, while still being cute and fitting to my personality and bodyshape.
And of course the shoes. Suddenly it hit me: When teaming up with Mona, I always end up in fucked up shoes! This time horse likes shoes with a lot of plateau and no heel. YES!




Who?
Aika S. Granzchesta from Aria
With?
5 of Denmarks best cosplayers <3 We have all 6 undines!
This is my first time being a part of a group of this size!
When?

J-popcon 2013
Why?The uniforms are so cute! >___<
What can a girl do?
About 1½ year ago me and a couple of members from the group came up with this silly idea for a cosplay skit. It was fun and "Oh yeah, we should totally do that sometime!" And then nothing happened.
But when J-popcon announced that they will be hosting 2 competitions we decided that now was the time!





Who?
Chocolat Meilleure from Sugar Sugar Rune

With?
None.
When?

SVScon 2013
Why?
Chocolat was my very first cosplay and I looked like shit.
She is a character that is very dear to me and deserves to be cospleyed properly.
And I want a big dress.
And wings
And stupid, crazy hair.
And tons of beads.
And maybe a little surprise.
Hell yeah!





Now, let's see how long before I change my mind. Again.

Velo ~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar